Why you might need communications and public relations (PR) services:
- Writing is not your strength but you need to represent your business communications in a polished and professional way.
- Exposure and sales are what you need but you can’t seem to get any traction with social media and advertising.
- Technology is overwhelming and you need help with your marketing and communications online.
- Social media and content creation is bamboozling and you know that doing it yourself is not cutting it.
- Mainstream media is where you want to be but you have no idea how to get yourself there.
- You have a specific message or campaign in mind but need someone to help you to plan and execute it, effectively and professionally.
- You need someone to strategise your marketing plans but aren’t in a position to hire a marketing professional full time.
- Your team needs to improve their communication skills and you need a trainer.
- You need someone to pull together a project like an annual report, tender or ROI.
Services I offer include:
- Blogs, social media and content creation
- Media releases
- Newsletter management
- Internal communications such as newsletters
- PR assessments and strategies
- Communications training
- Opinion pieces
- Business documents such as annual reports, tenders and ROIs
- Editorial consulting and project management